People perform better when they can be themselves.
Europe's leading conference on lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) inclusion in the workplace takes place annually in London. Join over 1000 people from leading organisations to learn and share ways to make your workplace inclusive of all LGBT staff, suppliers, customers and service users.
Possibly one of the best conferences I have attended in my career. I am walking out of here ready to make positive change in my workplace. Next, I am going to change the world.
- We have a wide range of CPD-accredited workshops led by inclusion specialists featuring speakers from some of Britain's leading organisations.
- Our cutting-edge content streams help delegates tailor their day.
- Delegates leave with an action plan and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources.
This year we welcome over 1000 people from the UK’s leading employers, including senior leaders, HR and diversity professionals, employee network groups, and LGBT staff and allies.
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
It was amazing to be in a building with so many passionate people driving change
Our Workplace Conference is a unique chance to hear from inspiring people who bring our work to life and empower our audiences to create change. Our keynote speakers will be announced soon. Last year we welcomed Krishna Omkar, Stonewall's Gay Role Model of the Year, Dawn Butler MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities, Labour Party and Barbara Hosking, Writer to share their insights. We also held a Come Out for Trans Equality: Role Model panel during the closing session.
I particularly enjoyed hearing about the real life experiences of the speakers which were truly inspiring
As a result of attending last year's conference...
97% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED OR AGREED THAT THEY HAD A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF LATEST EMERGING BEST PRACTICE ON LGBT INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE
84% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED OR AGREED THAT THEY HAD EXPANDED THEIR NETWORK OF PEERS INTERESTED IN EQUALITY AT WORK
It was an excellent balance of discussion, information, resources and networking.
Stonewall Diversity Champions can get more from their membership with discounted tickets.
All prices exclude VAT.
- The Super Early Bird rate is limited to 80 tickets.
- The Early Bird rate ends on 15 March 2019, and is limited to 550 tickets.
- The Standard rate is avaliable from 16 March until 25 April 2019.
|Super early bird (first 80 tickets)||Early bird (ends 15 March 2019)||Standard (16 March - 25 April 2019)|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Public and Third Sector)||£269||£299||£339|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Private Sector)||£299||£339||£379|
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The QEII Centre is a fully accessible venue. We will have changing rooms available as well as a prayer room. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
All guests should feel safe, welcome and included at our events. If you experience or witness something that makes you feel uncomfortable you can speak to any member of Stonewall staff.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.
If you are interested in advertising at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.